brand new for 2016
low impact 21 day detox
Launching on 25th January 2016 our NEW Low Impact 21 Day Detox is designed to allow people with injuries or other restricting ailments to benefit from a safe and effective strong workout. If you've been prescribed light exercise to keep your body mobile this is the plan for you.
WHAT DOES LOW IMPACT MEAN?
High impact exercise tends to put stress on your joints, especially knees, ankles, hips and backs. It's not recommended if you:
- have injured your joints, bones or connective tissues
- have a chronic condition such as arthritis or osteoperosis
- are pregnant
- are very overweight
- are new to exercise
The good news is that low impact doesn't have to mean low intensity. Research suggests that low impact exercise such as yoga and fast walking are just as effective as high impact exercise such as running, in lowering the risk of heart disease.
Low impact exercise can consist of bodyweight training without any equipment, weight training, entrance training and cardio work. Our new 21 Day Detox features all these methods alongside disciplines such as Pilates, yoga and PIYO with an emphasis on:
- functional fitness
- cardiovascular fitness
- ab and back care
what do i get?
- easy nutritious food plans and recipes
- daily low impact workouts to complete at home
- resistance band and Pilates work
- daily walking exercise plan
- support from friendly likeminded people
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- boost your metabolism to kick start weight loss
- increase cardiovascular fitness and flexibility
- strengthen your joints and protect against osteoporosis
- target and tone problem areas for visible inch loss
- sleep better, wake up energised and invigorated
For just £56 you get 21 daily meal plans, workout videos and round the clock support. Simply sign up, add Fern Whittaker and Jo Ali as friends on Facebook and you'll be added to our secret group where you'll find all the information you need to get started.